What does it take to make money in Nigeria?Nigerian Newspapers Blog
Blog | ( 4 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Felix Okoli on June 14, 2011 at 04:13:43:
So if you were asked, what opinion would you give on the topic? What does it really take to make money in a blessed nation like Nigeria?
What businesses thrive in Nigeria? What will someone require as a basis for making money in Nigeria?
I think it may depend on a lot of things such as your geographical location, funds available, population of target customers, educational qualification, time factor, government laws and tax laws.
Politically speaking, I think becoming something like a Senator is a cool way to make money in Nigeria as there are numerous benefits attached to it - Allowances are much more than basic salary. Anyway, that's just by the way. Who wants to be a politician anyway with the EFCC hunting down every Obi, Ahmed and Bankole?
Now to cut stories short, what do you think are the various ways of making money in Nigeria?
Well here are my suggestions for businesses one can do in Nigeria?
- Providing internet services
- Providing solar energy
- Consulting services
- Fast food shops are lucrativeBut those are businesses but when it actually comes to what it takes to make money in Nigeria, I think you should consider the following:- Having a registered company is better than being a sole trader
- Avoid bank loans unless when absolutely necessary (This is due to their high rates)
- Good business plan
- Capital is important. You need capital
- Population sells. You can sell to millions for a low price
- Google - You need to Googlelize your business. Make it visible on Google.
- What does it take to make money in Nigeria
Posted by George Ime
on August 18, 2011 at 07:17:31:
Yes, i agree it is a good idea for those who will be interested in doing business with the operators but to avert any crisis,or reduce complains and stop criticisms the name should be changed
Post a Comment Required fields are Name and Comment.