How Nigerian policemen were overpowered with JujuArticles
Home | In the news | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Felix Okoli on Friday May 17, 2013 16:41:0:
Wonders shall never end and you have to agree that juju men are still at work in Naija. The latest case is called the Nasarawa massacre.Yes, it all happened in Nasarawa a few days ago as members of the Nigerian police force and some other armed personnel were on a high level mission to get rid of Ombatse cultist who were known to possess spiritual powers. Unluckily for the Naija policemen, even though they came with enough powers to even scare terrorists, it seemed they practically walked into a trap that saw hell rain on the lot of them as over 100 policemen died in the slaughter.The cultist were said to have ambushed the policemen with just cutlasses and their juju power. Several high ranking policemen were even killed and even the few policemen that survived came back with stories that they were spiritual forces at work.How else would one explain a scenario in which over 100 fully armed armed personnel were defeated by cutlass carrying men? I guess it had to do with some evil forces at work. Perhaps the victims were blinded and attacked or the cultist were just disappearing and appearing to attack to policemen who kept of falling one after the other.This is the worst single massacre we've seen so far against Nigeria's military force for some time now and it is not even Boko Haram that is in the picture. Boko haram still have their grievances against the Nigerian police but these new guys are making Nigerians scared of the future.If our Naija policemen are no longer safe, who then is safe? Is it time to go to Ghana or South Africa? Anyway, thank God Jonathan has already declared a state of emergency in some of those states.
Post a Comment Required fields are Name, Subject and Message.
- Felix Okoli in Finance: How to buy shares when there is a rights issue - Tuesday July 23, 2013 9:58:47
- Felix Okoli in In the news: How Nigerian policemen were overpowered with Juju - Friday May 17, 2013 16:41:0
- Emmanuel Ezeagwu in Science and technology: The Relevance of Science and Technical Education in the Quest for National Devel - Thursday May 9, 2013 21:17:11
- Ogunjimi James Taiwo in People: The generation that counts - Thursday September 13, 2012 13:33:13
- Felix Okoli in Business: How South African investors are taking over Nigeria - Monday August 20, 2012 9:53:28
- Samuel Oladugba in Education: University of Abuja in Crisis - Saturday July 21, 2012 13:30:14
- Felix Okoli in Shopping: How to get a USA shopping address from Nigeria - Wednesday July 25, 2012 16:6:9
- Felix Okoli in Anything: How to check MTN Nigeria airtime balance - Tuesday June 12, 2012 22:25:44
- Olufemi Okin Esq in Politics: The Burning North - Monday April 30, 2012 18:20:51
- Eddie Adoga in Life and society: Cruel policy - Thursday March 1, 2012 21:47:47
- adetutu(caleb university) in Internet: Benefits of the internet use - Monday January 30, 2012 22:37:59
- Oketunbi Oyindamola in In the news: Journalists In Aso Rock - Thursday January 12, 2012 1:25:53