The Nigeria Food Industry Awards 2011 - The Most Outstanding Award of Our TimeArticles
Home | Life and society | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Seun on Monday August 15, 2011 15:9:40:
The food industry is indispensable anywhere in world. Its contribution to the economic growth is unrivalled and unbeatable. However in a rapidly developing country like Nigeria, the variety of food brands has increased, which could give birth to either mass excellent quality control and assurance, food safety and hygiene, excellent services, strict adherence to regulatory laws and standards, or otherwise. It would be sad if standards and ethical behaviours fail and business surpass passion.There is hope only if outstanding food brands get rewarded for their continuous excellent service to people of Nigeria for safeguarding their health. There are so many food brands you and I know have done well, our families, have always loved and depended on them through the years. Donít you think itís time they get rewarded? Well, if you believe food brands should get rewarded, then be part of the epoch making event, Nigerian food industry awards 2011!! Yes!! Its sounds so good!! And you can vote for your best food brand of the year and win lots of mouth watering gifts and opportunities! Your vote counts! So what are the categories?The categories of awards are as follows:Best Fast Food Outlet of the Year, Best Noodles of the Year, Best Fruit Juice of the Year, Best Food Seasoning of the Year, Best Beverage Drink of the Year, Best Packaged Water of the Year, Best Malt Drink of the Year, Best Alcoholic Drink of the Year, Best Soft Drink of the Year, Best Beef Sausage Roll of the Year, Best Milk of the Year, Food Industry State of the Year, Food Industry Bank of the YearVisit http://www.nfiawards.com/index.html for more details about the awards and methods of voting for each of the categories.
Re: The Nigeria Food Industry Awards 2011 - The Most Outstanding Award of Our Ti Posted by Zimoghen marian on Monday September 5, 2011 at 19:35:22: This is a good thing. Keep it up.
Post a Comment Required fields are Name, Subject and Message.
- Felix Okoli in Finance: How to buy shares when there is a rights issue - Tuesday July 23, 2013 9:58:47
- Felix Okoli in In the news: How Nigerian policemen were overpowered with Juju - Friday May 17, 2013 16:41:0
- Emmanuel Ezeagwu in Science and technology: The Relevance of Science and Technical Education in the Quest for National Devel - Thursday May 9, 2013 21:17:11
- Ogunjimi James Taiwo in People: The generation that counts - Thursday September 13, 2012 13:33:13
- Felix Okoli in Business: How South African investors are taking over Nigeria - Monday August 20, 2012 9:53:28
- Samuel Oladugba in Education: University of Abuja in Crisis - Saturday July 21, 2012 13:30:14
- Felix Okoli in Shopping: How to get a USA shopping address from Nigeria - Wednesday July 25, 2012 16:6:9
- Felix Okoli in Anything: How to check MTN Nigeria airtime balance - Tuesday June 12, 2012 22:25:44
- Olufemi Okin Esq in Politics: The Burning North - Monday April 30, 2012 18:20:51
- Eddie Adoga in Life and society: Cruel policy - Thursday March 1, 2012 21:47:47
- adetutu(caleb university) in Internet: Benefits of the internet use - Monday January 30, 2012 22:37:59
- Oketunbi Oyindamola in In the news: Journalists In Aso Rock - Thursday January 12, 2012 1:25:53