What is the difference between Boko haram and Biafra?Q - Nigerian Newspapers
Home | History | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Kalu on Wednesday May 2, 2012 12:5:19:
Re: What is the difference between Boko haram and Biafra Reply by OYETADE OMOTOSHO OGUNREMI on Sunday May 6, 2012 at 12:29:2: Biafra was an Igbo movement led by late Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu for the emancipation of IGBO people based on the agreement reached at Aburi in Ghana (ABURI ACCORD OF 1965), while Boko Haram is a Salasfst Jihadist terrorist, with its root in the Northeast of Nigeria, founded by Yusuf Mohammed its pioneer leader.It seeks to abolish the secular system of government and establish a Sharia system in Nigeria. Biafra never sought the abolition of western education but Boko Haram condemned anything western and says western education is sacrilege. So, the difference is clear.
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Dave ilo in Anything: Why do Nigerians die young - Friday May 10, 2013 16:32:20
- Uche in Society: What happened in Nasarawa - Friday May 10, 2013 16:31:44
- David in Politics: Do northerners have more oil blocks than southerners - Friday March 8, 2013 12:9:18
- Fola in Anything: Does Boko haram deserve amnesty - Thursday March 7, 2013 17:0:26
- Edwin in Anything: What is a bribe - Monday February 18, 2013 9:58:50
- Geoffrey in Society: What is the most violent state in Nigeria - Saturday January 19, 2013 13:46:39
- Jide in Family: Should married women work in banks - Saturday December 22, 2012 9:17:10
- Eze in Anything: Does God forgive all types of sin - Friday December 21, 2012 8:55:4
- Steven in Society: What are the poorest states in Nigeria - Saturday December 15, 2012 12:10:38
- Uche in Society: Who is the richest woman in Nigeria - Saturday December 15, 2012 11:44:33
- Emma in Family: My wife locked the toilet door and I broke it - Saturday December 15, 2012 11:2:4
- Ezinwa in Business: What can one naira buy today - Wednesday December 5, 2012 10:24:14