Should gay marriage be allowed in Nigeria?Q - Nigerian Newspapers
Home | Society | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Joe on Sunday April 8, 2012 13:53:52:
It seems some world bodies like the UN and USA want to pressure Africa in allowing gay rights in their countries. What do you think about it? Should gay people be allowed to get married in Nigeria or Africa at large?
Re: Should gay marriage be allowed in Nigeria Reply by Umar Ibrahim on Saturday April 28, 2012 at 16:24:40: No religion permit such,therefore it should be totally disallowed not only in Nigeria but in Africa as a whole.
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Dave ilo in Anything: Why do Nigerians die young - Friday May 10, 2013 16:32:20
- Uche in Society: What happened in Nasarawa - Friday May 10, 2013 16:31:44
- David in Politics: Do northerners have more oil blocks than southerners - Friday March 8, 2013 12:9:18
- Fola in Anything: Does Boko haram deserve amnesty - Thursday March 7, 2013 17:0:26
- Edwin in Anything: What is a bribe - Monday February 18, 2013 9:58:50
- Geoffrey in Society: What is the most violent state in Nigeria - Saturday January 19, 2013 13:46:39
- Jide in Family: Should married women work in banks - Saturday December 22, 2012 9:17:10
- Eze in Anything: Does God forgive all types of sin - Friday December 21, 2012 8:55:4
- Steven in Society: What are the poorest states in Nigeria - Saturday December 15, 2012 12:10:38
- Uche in Society: Who is the richest woman in Nigeria - Saturday December 15, 2012 11:44:33
- Emma in Family: My wife locked the toilet door and I broke it - Saturday December 15, 2012 11:2:4
- Ezinwa in Business: What can one naira buy today - Wednesday December 5, 2012 10:24:14